City amends schoolchildren meal distribution schedule
March 24, 2020
The city’s grab-and-go meal locations for city schoolchildren will amend their pick-up schedule in conjunction with Pittsburgh Public Schools. Meals and activity packets will be distributed Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Children will be provided enough meals on Tuesday to last until the next distribution on Friday.
The Department of Parks and Recreation will follow this schedule at these locations:
• Arlington Rec Center – 2201 Salisbury St., 15210
• Paulson Rec Center - 1201 Paulson Ave. 15206
• Warrington Rec Center - 329 E. Warrington Ave.
• Salvation Army Homewood location- 8020 Frankstown Ave. 15221
• Salvation Army Westside location - 1821 Broadhead Fording Rd. 15205