This week's So. Pgh. Housing Court hearings
Last updated 8/13/2019 at 9:34pm
• James Hawk, 2510 Mission Street, 16th Ward, Codes PM108.1.1, PM108.1.3.
• Mt. Washington Community Development Corp., 318 Natchez Street, 19th Ward, Code PM108.1.1.
• Frank Ciavarra, 459 Norton Street, 19th Ward, Code PM108.1.1.
• Drew Kicinski, 921 Saw Mill Run Blvd., 20th Ward, Code PM109.1.
• Kevin Kuczma, 239 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Code PM108.1.1.
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 14, at 10:00 a.m. in Municipal District Judge Oscar Petite's Courtroom:
• Margaret Dusch, 2430 S. 18th Street, 17th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1.
• Walter Werkmeister, 730 Eureka Street, 18th Ward, Codes PM304.6, PM304.7.
• Darrah and Rachael McCrea, 856 Freeland Street, 18th Ward, Code PM301.3.
• 830 McLain Land Trust, 830 McLain Street, 18th Ward, Code PM302.7.
• Ben and Carol Gaines, 904 Montooth Street, 18th Ward, Codes PM302.4, PM301.3.
• Lottie and Paul Woods, 918 Montooth Street, 18th Ward, Codes PM302.4, PM301.3, ON307.1.
• Kayla Szczerbiak, 129 Calhoun Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.7.
• Suzanne Halliday, Theodore Lorigan and Christine Rechter, 113 Duffland Street, 29th Ward, Code 108.1.1A.
• Bernard Kirley III, 20 Lacona Street, 29th Ward, Codes PM302.4, 301.3.
• UERD, 164 Stewart Avenue, 29th Ward, Code PM302.4.
• Mary Hanula, 312 Sunnyland Street, 29th Ward, Code 108.2.
• Jeff Blackson, 318 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.8.
• DSV SPV1 LLC, 328 Jucunda Street, 30th Ward, Codes PM304.6, PM304.7.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is located at 900 Sarah Street, Suite 208, on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.