Housing Court hearings
August 29, 2017
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 30, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's courtroom:
• Guy and Mary Dolores Tavormina, 221 Amabell Street, 19th Ward, Codes 302.4.
• William A. Caughey, 0 Cairo Street (4N-1), 19th Ward, Codes 302.4.
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 30, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's courtroom:
• Pinnacle Home Investments LLC, 0 Wyola Street (6R-64), 19th Ward, Codes 301.3.
• John J. and Nicole Shawkey, 2514 Wellington Street, 16th Ward, Code PM108.1.1.
• Kossibitou Odah, 2123 Wenke Street, 16th Ward, Code PM108.1.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsvil le Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.