CBA sponsoring a free on-site shredding event in Carrick
Carrick Business Association (CBA) is sponsoring a free on-site shredding day on Saturday, Sept. 24.
Shredding will take place from 9 a.m. to noon in the parking lots of the Concord Presbyterian Church and Vern’s Electric, 1917 Brownsville Road.
Items that can be shredded include:
• Bank statements and cancelled checks
• Old bills and invoices
• Mortgage and loan records
• Photos, letters and envelopes
• Medical information
• Audio and video tapes and computer disks
Do not bring non-shreddable items such as:
• Food or food containers
• Glass, large metal items
• Wood, plastic or Styrofoam
• Toner cartridges
• Paint, chemicals or other liquid waste
• Towels or other fabric
• Binders or large metal clips
The event is sponsored by the CBA along with State Representative Harry Readshaw, Michael Dear State Farm Insurance and Wayne Brunner Construction.