South Pittsburgh Reporter - Serving South Pittsburgh Since 1939

Name change for area church

 


Bishop Victor Cianca SSMM decreed after a meeting of the Bishop’s Synod of The Old Roman Catholic Church (ORCC), the church would rename the church the Western Orthodox Christian Church.

Bishop Cianca noted in 1911 the ORCC was accepted in the Orthodox Church of Antioch as a Particular Church.

For more information 412-586-5621

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021