Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 24, at 1:15 p.m. in Magisterial District Judge James Motznik’s Courtroom:
• Chris Malar, 124 Prospect Street, 19th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1.
• Nicholas G. Hages, 216 Shiloh Street, 19th Ward, Codes NEC 230.72.
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 25, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King’s Courtroom:
• Falcha Barkley, 302 Alice Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.7.
• Christina A. and Harold Chinkuni, 250 Rochelle Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 302.3, 302.4, 302.7, 304.1.
• Anthony W. and Cheryl Curcio, 315 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Continued Code 302.4.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King’s office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik’s office (Pittsburgh’s 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi’s office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.