Arlington Rec Center registers for kids, adults fall programs
August 18, 2009
Arlington Community Recreation Center, Fernleaf and Salisbury streets in Arlington, is registering for fall programs that will begin in September.
• Arts and Crafts for all ages
• Board Games, Ping Pong and Pool for all ages
• Bowling for families
• Flag Football for 3-8 year olds
• Flag Football League for 9-18 year olds
• Girls Club (life skills, mentoring, cooking, etc) for 8-18 year olds
• Hand Sewing (embroidery) for ages 13 and up
• Hip Hop Abs (exercise tapes) for adults
• Homework Club for 6-18 year olds
• Men's Basketball for adults
• Quilting for ages 13 and up
• Sports Monster Basketball for co-ed adults
• Volleyball for families, and
• Walking Club for seniors.
For more information on any of the preceding programs, call the Arlington Rec Center at 412-488-8397.