Kathy Hamilton-Vargo, pastor of the South Side Presbyterian Church, celebrates the church's 150th anniversary and the naming of the church as a historic structure. She noted the church was founded in 1851 and has been serving the South Side for 168 years. The main building of the church dates to 1869.
PO Box 4285Pittsburgh, PA 15203Ph: (412) firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Neighborhood Publications, Inc.
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020