South Pittsburgh Reporter - Serving South Pittsburgh Since 1939

Displaying the flag

 

The Mount Oliver City/St. Clair Block Watch, in cooperation with the Hilltop Alliance and the Pittsburgh Board of Education, recently completed a project to erect a flag pole at the gateway intersection of Wagner and Mountain streets. The project was completed through a grant from Neighborhood Allies.













 
 

Reader Comments
(1)

Sharon writes:

Since when is it called the Hilltop?

 
 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017

Rendered 06/06/2017 05:41