Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, May 15, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King’s Courtroom:
• Beatrice M. and Joseph J. McGee, 61 Pasadena Street, 18th Ward, Code 307.1.
• Donald W. Duncan, 238 Maytide Street, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.4, 304.7, 303.2.
• Ruth Byers, 127 Laughlin Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 307.1.
• Charle Bartholomew Jr ., 301 Rochelle Street, 30th Ward, Code 307.1.
The following Housing Court case has been rescheduled for Thursday, June 26, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King’s Courtroom:
• Mary and Robert D. Bubscz, 143 Scout Street, 29th Ward, Code 302.3.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King’s office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik’s office (Pittsburgh’s 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi’s office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.