Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, March 5, at 8:00 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Thomas Darwin, 7 Vicent Street, 18th Ward, Code 116.1.
• Elijah J. Sellers, 417 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Code 116.1.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, March 6, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King’s Courtroom:
• Lorrie Oswald, 825 Excelsior Street, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 111.1, 922.02A.
• Terry Miller, 1617 Leolyn Street, 29th Ward, Continued Code 302.7.
• Clyde Reyher, 1532 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Continued Code 302.3.
• Robert Galiszewski, 121 Birmingham Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Code 307.1.
• Latonia and Stephen Edwards, 243 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Continued Code 302.4.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King’s office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik’s office (Pittsburgh’s 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi’s office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.