Affordable Care Act discussed
State Rep. Jake Wheatley, D-Allegheny, is hosting an event this month with the Consumer Health Coalition to help constituents get answers to questions about the Affordable Care Act on the Hilltop, 6-7:30 p.m. Nov. 26, Allentown Senior Center, 631 E. Warrington Ave.
The presentations will cover questions such as:
• How does the Affordable Care Act work?
• What is an insurance marketplace? When can someone enroll?
• How will I pay for insurance?
• What are tax subsidies and cost-sharing programs?
• How can I get help choosing the right plan for me or the consumers I serve?
The meeting will include a question-and-answer session.
For more information, call Rep. Wheatley›s office at 412-471-7760.