Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 3, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi’s Courtroom:
• Ralph L. Schwartz, 860 Climax Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 105.1.
• Noel Pervost, 306 Alries Street, 29th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Pamela A. and Phillip A. Maggio, 403 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Code 116.1.
• Bernadette Kirch, 202 Spencer Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Dennis and Marylou Ray, 210 Spencer Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Dean L. Ackinclose, 55 Knox Avenue, 30th Ward, Code 307.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King’s office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik’s office (Pittsburgh’s 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi’s office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.