Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 12, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King’s Courtroom:
• Darlisa Galloway, 504 Delmont Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 116.1, 302.4, 307.1.
• Ralph L. Schwartz, 860 Climax Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 105.1.
• Terry Miller, 1617 Leolyn Street, 29th Ward, Continued Code 302.7.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 18, at 1:00 p.m. in Magisterial District Judge James Motznik’s Courtroom:
• Robert E. Crawford, Meridan Street, 19th Ward, Code 302.4.
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 19, at 10:00 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi’s Courtroom:
• Richard Free, 526 Handler Street, 16th Ward, Code 302.4.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King’s office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik’s office (Pittsburgh’s 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi’s office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.