Learn what it takes to buy a home on the Hilltop
The Hilltop Alliance, in partnership with Dollar Bank, will hold a free Home Buying Workshop for Hilltop residents—and those interested in living in the Hilltop.
The Home Buying Workshop will be held on Tuesday, March 5 at 6 p.m. at the Allentown Senior Center, Hilltop United Methodist Church, 631 E. Warrington Avenue.
Dollar Bank counselors will be on hand to talk about:
• Grant money for closing costs. (Certain restrictions apply.)
• Affordable mortgage and down payment options.
• Programs to help public housing residents, Section 8 tenants and renters.
• Counseling programs to strengthen and restore credit. (Certain restrictions apply.)
• Plus get a free credit report, including an evaluation.
Space is limited. Dinner will be provided. For more information and to register, call the Hilltop Alliance at 412-586-5807 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.