• Bernard L. Jr. and Jodi L.Maxwell, 122 Camfield Street, 18th Ward, Code 922.02A, 110.1.
• Richard Kaczmarek, 300 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Dov Ratchkaukas and David and Seina Smoshkovitz, 303 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 307.1.
• Daisy and Luther Reed, 303 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Pinkie L. Rogers, 515 Curtin Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Paul W. Schahenbrand, 1800 Westmont Street, 29th Ward, Code 302.8.
• Mildred Trump, 101 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.3.
• Aric. M. and Denise R. White, 1703 Concordia Street, 29th Ward, Code 302.4.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 2, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Carolina L. and Thomas J. Reimond, 130 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.