The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, July 18, at 1:00 p.m. in Magisterial District Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• Patsy and Paula Scalo, 89 Wyoming Street, 19th Ward, Code 105.1.
• Janet Patricia Hollis and Joyce Susan Hollis Butler, 711 Southern Avenue, 19th Ward, Continued Code 307.1.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, July 19, at 10:00 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Kenneth Green, 600 Ormsby Avenue, 16th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.4.
• Kirk Klett, 185 S. 18th Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 922.02A.
• Harriet A. and Henry Coennen, 1128 Arlington Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 922.02A, 110.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.