The MWCDC is looking to identify, interview and select high-quality candidates to be placed on the ballot for the October 18, 2012 elections.
• Must reside, own property or own a business in the 15211 zip code;
• Must be at least 18 years old by the time of elections;
• Must be a member of the MWCDC by September 18, 2012;
• Must have access to and use email for Board communications;
• Candidates with experiences or a background in community planning, real estate development, fundraising, public safety or who have experience partnering with universities will be highly sought; and,
• Candidates who are business owners in the 15211 zip code will also be highly sought.
The MWCDC is interested in and committed to building an inclusive, diverse and representative board from candidates who possess different types of professional and personal backgrounds and who embody the gender, racial/ethnic, economic, social, age and religious diversity of the Mount Washington and Duquesne Heights communities.
Anyone interested in learning more about the MWCDC, our priorities or board commitments, should contact Chris Beichner, executive director at 412-481-3220 x205 or email@example.com. Deadline to submit candidate resumes is July 31, by 4 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org.