Citiparks will open its outdoor swimming pools for the 2012 summer seasonon Thursday, June 14.
Citiparks pools offer affordable recreation, with a family of four paying just $60 to swim year-round. Year-round and daily pool tags for outdoor pools and the Oliver Bath House are available for purchase at the City-County Building and at pool locations. Citiparks pools will remain open through Labor Day.
Daily admission pool tags are available for purchase at any Citiparks pool beginning Thursday, June 14. Cost is $3 for children ages 3 to 15 and $4 for individuals 16 and older.
• Available now and ontinuing throughout summer, City-County Building, 414 Grant Street, Citiparks Office, Fourth Floor, Downtown Pittsburgh, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Beginning June 14 (and continuing throughout the summer season) tags will be available at Citiparks pools during operating hours.
Cost of pool tags for city residents are: Family of four - $60, each additional family member - $10; Adult (16 years or older) - $30; Youth (3 – 15 years old) - $15; and, child (2 and younger) – free. For non-city residents the cost is $45 for adult or youth.
For city residents who are disabled veterans and families of active duty military and activated reservist/guard members, pool tags are available at no cost. Proper ID is required.
For more information, call the Citiparks Aquatics Division at 412-323-7928 or visit pittsburghpa.gov/citiparks.
2012 Locations of Citiparks Outdoor Pools:
• Ammon, 2217 Bedford Avenue, Hill District
• Banksville, 1461 Crane Avenue, Banksville
• Bloomfield, 408 Ella Street, Bloomfield
• Highland, 151 Lake Drive, Highland Park
• Homewood, 540 N. Lang Avenue, Homewood
• Jack Stack, 600 Brighton Woods Road, Brighton Heights
• Magee, 745 Greenfield Avenue, Greenfield
• McBride, 1785 McBride Street, Lincoln Place
• Moore, 1801 Pioneer Avenue, Brookline
• Ormsby, 79 S. 22nd Street, South Side
• Phillips, 201 Parkfield Street, Carrick
• Ream, 321 Merrimac Street, Mt. Washington
• Riverview, 400 Riverview Avenue, Perry North
• Schenley, Overlook Drive, Schenley Park
• Sue Murray, 301 Cedar Avenue, North Side
• Sheraden, 1071 Adon Street, Sheraden
• West Penn, 450 30th Street, Polish Hill
• Westwood, 100 Guyland Street, Westwood