• Mark Curry, 2819 Patterson Street, 16th Ward, Code 105.1.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, May 24, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Harriet A. and Henry Coennen, 1128 Arlington Avenue, 18th Ward, Codes 922.02A, 110.1.
• Amy J. and Harold Donaghy IV, 109 Linnview Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 922.02A.
• Susan Moskiewski and Richard J. Smith, 527 Brinwood Avenue, 29th Ward, Codes 922.02A, 110.1.
• David and Kathleen Buresch, 366 Parkfield Street, 29th Ward, Code 307.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.