The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, May 9, at 1:00 p.m. in Magisterial District Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• Robert Demsky and Valerie Zipay, 244 Southern Avenue, 19th Ward, Continued Code 302.3.
• Sheila George and David Melendez, 241 Seward Street, 19th Ward, Code 307.1.
• Darrell Ward, 437 Norton Street, 19th Ward, Code 307.1.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, May 9, at 1:15 p.m. in Magisterial District Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• Michael D. Dilley, 200 Seward Street, 19th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.4, 304.7, 304.10, 304.13.
• Jason R. Kutney and David M. Wilke, 464 Natchez Street, 19th Ward, Continued Code 304.7.
• Marlene Knight, 715 Maytide Street, 32th Ward, Code 307.1.
• Ryan Edward Donnelly, 227 Camfield Street, 18th Ward, Code 30307.1.
• Christopher Meyers, 716 Georgia Avenue, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 302.8, 307.1.
• Elijah. J and Danell L. Sellers, 415 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Codes 304.7, 304.11.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.