The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, March 29, at 10:00 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Elizabeth and Steven Hitchings, 2318 Leticoe Street, 16th Ward, Code 116.1.
• Purvesh D. Sutaria, 2819 Cobden Street, 16th Ward, Continued Code 105.1.
• Richard C. Bollinger, 1921 Huron Street, 17th Ward, Continued Codes 304.13, 105.1 (3 Counts).
• Kirklin Klett, 185 S 18th Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 922.02A.
• Amy L. and John T Kovach, 37 Mt. Oliver Street, 17th Ward, Codes 307.1, 302.4, 302.7.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side.