The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, March 1, at 10:00 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Luke Andreen and Michael Wright, 2405 Sarah Street, 16th Ward, Continued Code 922.02A.
• Judith and Raymond P. Fair, 2828 Mary Street AKA 2829 Edwards Way (rear), 16th Ward, Codes 304.6, 304.7, 304.9.
• Dorothy Underwood, 2913 Devlin Street, 16th Ward, Code 302.7, 304.7, 304.9.
• Klett Kirklin, 185 S 18th Street, 17th Ward, Code 922.02A.
• Elizabeth and Michael Bazzone, 419 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 304.7, 304.4, 302.4.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.