• Mark Latorre, Patrick Risha and Richard Walton, 1635 W. Carson Street, 19th Ward, Continued Code 105.1.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23, at 10:00 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Thaddeus F. Kaczorowski, 2320 Leticoe Street, 16th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.4, 304.7, 307.13.
• Matthew Bartlett, 218 Rothhman Street, 16th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Carol Coultas, 64 S 17th Street, 17th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Michael D. Nayden, 62 S 17th Street, 17th Ward, Code 302.4, 307.1.
• James Sobieralski, 1918 S 18th Street, 17th Ward, Code 302.4.
• Anina and Peter Winovich, Jr ., 529 Ormsby Avenue, 16th Ward, Code 302.4.
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23, at 10:30 a.m. in Magisterial District Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Jebun Neher, 401 Allen Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 307.1.
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side.