• Antonio Ambrad, 2405 Jane Street, 16th Ward, Continued Code 116.1
• Luke Andreen and Michael Wright, 2405 Sarah Street, 16th Ward, Code 922.02A
• Purvesh D. Sutaria, 2819 Cobden Street, 16th Ward, Code105.1
• Richard Bollinger, 1921 Huron Street, 17th Ward, Continued Codes 105.1 (3 counts), 304.13
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 26, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Edward Pudup, 104 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.4
• Joseph Lejeune, 1935 Westmont Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 304.8, 304.7
• Alex J. Condon, 67 Knox Avenue, 30th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.