Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 1, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Bruce Lecky, 2422 Spring Street, 16th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
• Kathleen and Kyrie Hussak, 133 Pius Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 1, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Bruce Armah, 69 Pasadena Street, 18th Ward, Code307.1
• Alex Penn, 70 PasadenaStreet, 18th Ward, Code 302.4
• Joseph Lejeune, 1935 Westmont Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 304.7, 304.8, 307.1,
• Lorraine and Stephen J. Boehm and Gail S. Vichie, 1766 Ballinger Street, 32nd Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 103.5.1
• David and Kimberly Coyne, 233 Jucunda Street, 30th Ward, Codes 302.4, 302.7, 304.1, 304.7
• Terry A. Graham, 323 Jucunda Street ., 30th Ward, Continued Codes 304.7, 304.8, 304.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.