Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 10, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard Kings Courtroom:
• John F. Chajkowski, 22 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 302.4
• Yan Dolgoshaav, 135 The Blvd ., 29th Ward, Code 302.4
• James McBride, 108 West Cherryhill Street ., 29th Ward, Code 302.4
• Salah Elsayed Hussein, 244 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 302.4, 304.2, 304.9
• Dona J. and John E. Powell, 226 Alice Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 302.3, 302.4, 304.7
• Dan Parker, 313 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.4
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.