This week's Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 27, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Rebecca Ryan, 37 Rothman Street, 16th Ward, Codes 307.1, 302.4, 302.7
• Rich Lesikiewicz, Charles M. and Cynthia L. Watts, 18 Mt. Oliver Street, 17th Ward, Code 105.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 27, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard Kings Courtroom:
• Christopher Bottorff, 2506 Kingwood Street (Rear), 32nd Ward, Continued Codes 116.1, 302.4
• Robert G. Coccaro, 421 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 302.4, 304.8, 108.1
• Joseph Lejeune, 1935 Westmont Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 304.8, 304.7, 302.4
• Beverly and John Varney, 12400 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Continued Code 302.3
• John F. Chajkowski, 22 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 302.4
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.