Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 1:00 p.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• Lisa and Michael Joseph, 204 Merrimac Street, 19th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1
• Mark C. Urick, 479 Norton Street, 19th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 1:30 p.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• John K. Graff Jr ., 339 Seward Street, 19th Ward, Code 1009.02
• Marilyn and Paul C. Apostolou, 100 Boggs Avenue, 19th Ward, Code 302.3
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 20, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Eugene Ricciardi's Courtroom:
• Melanie Michele, 24 Mt. Oliver Street, 16th Ward, Codes 105.1, 307.1, 302.4
• Dana J. Carroll, 3255 Josephine Street, 16th Ward, Code 307.1
• Gerard Cipriani, 150 S. 16th Street, 16th Ward, Continued Codes 302.4, 307.1
• Milo Ritton, 1005 East Carson Street, 17th Ward, Code 1101.5
• Luibov Povilyaeeva, 76 S. 16th Street, 17th Ward, Codes 922.02A, 111.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.