Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 1, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Earl Morton, 520 E. Warrington Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1
• John F. Chajkowski, 22 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Continued 115.1, 302.4
• Laurie N. and Timothy L. Silfies, 425 Kirk Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 924.03A, 922.02A
• Joseph Lejeune, 1935 Westmont Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 302.4, 307.1
• Thomas Gallagher, 433 Bausman Street, 30th Ward, Continued Codes 304.10, 304.13, 304.6
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.