Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, May 4, at 10:30 a.m. in District Judge Richard King's court:
• Francis Lutch, 406 Timberland, 18th Ward, Continued Code 302.7
• Richard Budway, 112 Bailey Avenue, 18th Ward, Codes 115.1, 307.1, 302.4
• Harry Bande, 2215 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 702.1, 108.1.2
• Bernard P. Turk, 240 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Codes 115.1, 307.1
• Joseph Steiner, 212 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Continued Code 302.8
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.