Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, April 20, at 1:00 p.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's Courtroom:
• Anthony G. Bellini, 131 Southern Avenue, 19th Ward, Continued Codes 304.6, 304.5, 304.10, 304.9
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Thursday, April 21, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Shirley Davison (manager) and William Davison, 304 E. Warrington Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 777.01
• Earl Morton, 520 E. Warrington Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 307.1
• David Newland, 135 The Boulevard, 29th Ward, Code 302.8
• Joseph Steiner, 212 Nobles Lane, 29th Ward, Code 302.8
• Dante Covington, 214 Marland Street, 30th Ward, Code 108.1.1A
• Christian Marry, 2544 Library Road, 32th Ward, Continued Code 304.6
• Stephen Egri, 98 Glenbury Street, 32th Ward, Code 302.4
• Robert Mann Jr. and Robert Mann III, 1935 Dartmore Street, 32th Ward, Code 302.8
• Lawrence Vichie, 1900 Whited Street, 32th Ward, Code 777.01
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.