Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 13, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's Courtroom:
• Chris Burleigh, 439 Althea Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 115.1
• Francis Lutch, 406 Timberland Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 302.7
• Melissa McFadden, 1217 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Codes 110.1, 922.02A
• Holly Nelson, 430 Olivet Avenue, 29th Ward, Continued Code 105.1
• Yolanda Wells, 220 Zara Street, 30th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.