The Borough is seeking proposals from qualified professionals for the following services in regard to its Pension Plans.
• INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
• Annual preparation of the valuation that complies with GASB 25;
• Preparation of the Annual Minimum Municipal Obligation (MMO);
• IRS Filings required;
• Annual preparation of employee benefit statements;
• Preparation of Financial Statements for each Fund;
Proposals may be submitted on a flat fee, percentage, or unit price basis. Non-confidential information relating to the Plans may be obtained from the Borough Treasurer at the Borough Offices between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. Proposals will be accepted until 3:00 P.M. EST on Monday, November 8, 2010.
The Borough has the right to reject any and all proposals, in whole or in part, for any reason.
BOROUGH OF MT. OLIVER
Joanne M. Malloy