Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 7, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Mark Stewart, 836 Excelsior Street, 18th Ward, Code 302.3
• Nancy Farah, 1719 Concordia Street, 29th Ward, Code 302.7
• Holly Nelson, 430 Olivet Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 105.1
• Dona and John E. Powel, 2931 Parkdale Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.4
• Alfred K. Watson, 316 Jucunda Street, 30th Ward, Code 302.4
• Roland Millard, 235 Mathews Avenue, 30th Ward, Code 302.4
• Donn Castelverter, Eric Goldberg and Robert Torrens, 1535 Saw Mill Run Blvd ., 32th Ward, Continued Code 105.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.