Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 25, at 8:30 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Charles Phillips Jr ., 924 E. Warrington Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 115.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 25, at 1:00 9.m. in District Magisterial Judge James Motznik's courtroom:
• Gary J. Hall, 48 Southern Avenue, 19th Ward, Continued Codes 304.5, 305.4, 305.5, 304.13, 704.2, F1027.5, 1101.1, 922.02A
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 26, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Edward Barna, Becks Run Road, 29th Ward, Code 307.1
• Bohuslava Johnson, 243 Moor Avenue, 30th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
• George Nelson, Michigan Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 307.1
• Pena Nelson, 316 Knox Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 307.1
• Milo C. Ritton, 1927 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Code 307.1
• Matthew A. Taylor, 2555 Churchview Avenue, 29th Ward, Code 302.4
• H.P. Dengenhardt, 2405 Saw Mill Run, 32th Ward, Continued Code 103.5.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.