Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 18, at 8:30 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Todd Jason Tylenda, 155 Amabell Street, 19th Ward, Code 115.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 19, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Eugene Ricciardi's courtroom:
• Stephen Cherwinko, 431 Ormsby Avenue, 16th Ward, Continued Code 302.7
• Emanuel Klimantis, 2405 Sarah Street, 16th Ward, Continued Code 304.8
• Anthony and Stephanie Defeo, 2829 Cobden Street, 16th Ward, Code 307.1
• Joseph Philip and Toni Maroney, 425 Otillia Street, 16th Ward, Code 302.3
• J. Daniel Seigel, 2706 Berg Street, 16th Ward, Codes 302.4, 307.1
• David Walden, 2221 Arlington Avenue, 16th Ward, Code 302.4
• Gerhard Pflugfelder, 1123 Mary Ann Street, 17th Ward, Code 302.7
• Mark Donnelly, 1715 Larkins Way, 17th Ward, Continued Code 302.3
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.