Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 10, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Eugene Ricciardi's courtroom:
• Sandra L. Balcer, 2604 Quarry Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 302.7
• Lee Peglow, 88 S. 14th Street, 17th Ward, Continued Codes 922.02A, 903.2.7
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 11, at 10:00 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Fred Ivory, 424 Eureka Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 115.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 12, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Todd Fennell, 2152 Edgar Street, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 302.3, 307.1
• Beverly and John Varney, 2700 Brownsville Road, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 302.3
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.