Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, June 2, at 8:30 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Drew Ziccardi, 49 Welsh Way, 17th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 302.4
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, June 3, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Gene Ricciardi's courtroom:
• John Calhoun, 2412 Berg Street, 16th Ward, Code 302.7
• Robert Gomes, 1919 Mary Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 304.7
• Jocelyn and Robert Main, 1822 Mary Street, 17th Ward, Code 304.6
• Sonja and Stephen Zlokas, 10 Gregory Street, 17th Ward, Code 307.1
• Kyrie and Kathleen Hussak, 133 Pius Street, 17th Ward, Code 307.1
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, June 3, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• William J. Davison, 737 E. Warrington Avenue, 18th Ward, Code 620.06A
• Leona Mae Morton, 316 Curtin Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Code 307.1
• Jonathan R. Menefee Sr ., Lafferty Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 307.1
• Roxiann Swaney, Wynoka Street, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 304.11, 507.1, 304.7, 304.6
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.