Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 14, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Darren Gillespie, 863 Freeland Street, 18th Ward, Code 302.4
• Spencer D. Hirshberg, 802 Lillian Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
• Spencer D. Hirshberg, 827 Eldora Place, 18th Ward, Continued Code 302.4
• Nancy Simon, 824 Estella Street, 18th Ward, Code 302.4
• Terry Miller, 1617 Leolyn Street, 29th Ward, Continued Codes 302.4, 307.1
• Deborah K. and William Schleicher, 134 Knox Avenue, 30th Ward, Code 302.4
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge Motznik's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.