South Pittsburgh and Mount Oliver Borough Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 27, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Vincent Nazarek, 102 Horn Street, Mt. Oliver, Code 304.2
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 28, at 1:00 p.m. in District Magisterial Judge Charles McLaughlin's courtroom:
• Diane and Michael Schmidt, 463 Edith, 19th Ward, Codes 307.1, 302.3, 302.4
• Patrick and Sharon Capretto, 110 Maple, 19th Ward, Continued Codes 304.7, 304.5
• Vittoria Avigiano Defeo, 39 Norton, 19th Ward, Codes 105.1, 922.02
• Maria R. and Michael D. Foglia, 154-156 Merrimac, 19th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 304.10, 304.6, 304.13
• Jerry Duchnowski, 460 Augusta, 19th Ward, Code 110.10
• Kenneth Summit, 315 Wyoming, 19th Ward, Continued Code 115.1
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 29, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Kevin M. Costello, 82 S. 14th Street, 17th Ward, Continued Code 922.02A
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge McLaughlin's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.