South Pittsburgh area Housing Court hearings for this week
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 9, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Gene Ricciardi's courtroom:
• Albert A. Moran, 713 Fisher Street, 16th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.4, 304.6
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 9, at 8:30 a.m. in Pittsburgh Municipal Court:
• Todd Tylenda, 234 Cairo Street, 19th Ward, Code 115.1
The following Housing Court case is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 10, at 10:30 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Richard King's courtroom:
• Audrey M. and Daniel Donovan, 814 Estella Street, 18th Ward, Continued Code 307.1
• James Moore, 1419 Arlington Avenue, 18th Ward, Continued Code 307.1
• Patricia and Richard Cravener, 118 Kathleen Street, 18th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 115.1
• Timothy Michel, 115 Santron Avenue, 29th Ward, Codes 307.1, 304.2
• David L. Newman, 135 The Blvd ., 29th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 304.2, 304.6, 304.7, 304.10
• Richard E. Sharp, 452 Arabella Street, 30th Ward, Continued Code 115.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mt. Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge McLaughlin's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at www.sopghreporter.com.