Arlington Community Recreation Center, Fernleaf and Salisbury streets in Arlington, is registering for fall programs that will begin in September.
• Arts and Crafts for all ages
• Board Games, Ping Pong and Pool for all ages
• Bowling for families
• Flag Football for 3-8 year olds
• Flag Football League for 9-18 year olds
• Girls Club (life skills, mentoring, cooking, etc) for 8-18 year olds
• Hand Sewing (embroidery) for ages 13 and up
• Hip Hop Abs (exercise tapes) for adults
• Homework Club for 6-18 year olds
• Men's Basketball for adults
• Quilting for ages 13 and up
• Sports Monster Basketball for co-ed adults
• Volleyball for families, and
• Walking Club for seniors.
For more information on any of the preceding programs, call the Arlington Rec Center at 412-488-8397.