Homeowners may photograph the windows themselves or the C-O Historical Society will do it for them.
Guidelines for submission include:
• All photos must be high quality digital photographs and must be backlit to highlight their beauty.
• There should be no curtains, sun catchers or external distractions in the photos.
• The photos should be taken straight on without angles.
• All photos must be submitted with locations, but the addresses will be kept confidential.
• All photos must have a name, address, phone number and, if possible, email address.
• All submissions must have permission of the homeowner for inclusion on the poster.
Send photos to carrickhistory @gmail.com or email for home service. Deadline for submitting photographs is August 22.