South Pittsburgh area Housing Court hearings
The following Housing Court cases are scheduled for Wednesday, May 13, at 10:00 a.m. in District Magisterial Judge Gene Ricciardi's courtroom:
• Joseph Calloway, 2510 Josephine Street, 16th Ward, Continued Codes 115.1, 307.1
• Kenneth Duttine, 2325 Arlington Avenue, 16th Ward, Code 103.5.1
• James Hawk, 3128 Mary Street, 16th Ward, Code 115.1
• Thomas J. Boehm, 18 Brosville, 17th Ward, Continued Codes 307.1, 302.7, 302.7
• Florence Dowling, 1833 Arlington Avenue, 17th Ward, Code 307.1
All Housing Court cases are open to the public. Judge King's office (Mount Oliver Borough and Pittsburgh Wards 18, 29, 30 and 32) is located at 2213 Brownsville Road, Carrick. Judge McLaughlin's office (Pittsburgh's 19th Ward) is at 736 Brookline Blvd ., Brookline. Judge Ricciardi's office (Pittsburgh Wards 4, 16 and 17) is in the Maul Building at 1700 E. Carson Street, third floor on South Side. Pittsburgh Municipal Court is at 660 First Avenue.
Check for updates at http://www.sopghreporter.com.