Hard to Recycle event at the Mall at Robinson
Pennsylvania Resources Council is partnering with the Allegheny County Health Department, the Mall at Robinson for a Hard to Recycle Event.
The recycling event will take place on Saturday, July 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mall at Robinson.
Materials accepted and the fees charged to recycle the item include:
• Freon and non-Freon appliances (refrigerators, air conditioners, washers, dryers, etc.) $5 per appliance
• Tires (only accepting those without rims) $2 per tire
• Desktop and laptop computers $5
• Monitors $8
• Combination of PC, monitor, keyboard and mouse $12
• Mixed wire/cable/mice/keyboards $1
• Printers/scanners/fax/UPS $5
• VHS / DVD / stereos / phones $2
• Cell phones free of charge
• Ink and toner cartridges free of charge
• TV under 19" $15
• TV 20" - 29" $25
• TV 30" - 39" $35
• TV 40" or greater $50
Call 412-488-7490 ext. 236 or check out http://www.prc.org for more information the events.
Volunteers are needed between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to help set up and cleanup, unload cars, take money, and direct traffic. Volunteers will be provided with lunch and refreshments.
All volunteers will also receive a coupon for one free hour of kayaking from Kayak Pittsburgh.
Those interested in volunteering or have questions should call Sarah at 412-431-4449 ext. 236 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will also be another Hard to Recycle event held on Saturday, Sept. 20 at North Park.