South Pittsburgh Reporter - Serving South Pittsburgh Since 1939

 
 

Fire Station to close for four weeks

 

February 12, 2008

Fire Station No. 24 at South 18th and Mary streets on the South Side will close for renovations for about four weeks beginning on February 15. During that time, Engine No. 24 will be stationed at Fire Station No. 4, at Forbes and Stevenson and Truck 24 and the Fourth District battalion chief will be quartered at Fire Station No. 27, at Virginia Avenue and Shiloh Street in Mount Washington.





 

Reader Comments

(0)