South Pittsburgh Reporter - Serving South Pittsburgh Since 1939


Fire station to close for four weeks


February 5, 2008

Fire Station No. 24 at South 18th and Mary streets on the South Side will close for renovations for about four weeks beginning on February 15.

During that time, Engine No. 24 will be stationed at Fire Station No. 4, at Forbes and Stevenson and Truck 24 and the Fourth District battalion chief will be quartered at Fire Station No. 27, at Virginia Avenue and Shiloh Street in Mount Washington according to Public Safety Director Chief Huss.


Reader Comments

Rendered 03/06/2015 10:31